The Ruck Challenge Rules and Teams Information
The Ruck Challenge is open now, REGISTER TODAY and complete your Ruck Challenge 10K between now and Nov. 30, 2020.
RUCK It, send us pic’s / video and your finish time, we will send you the Awesome The Ruck Challenge MEDAL. Be a part of The Ruck Challenge 6th annual 10K tradition started in 2015. Participate in The Ruck Challenge first ever virtual 10K. Complete The Ruck Challenge at home, on your own trail with friends, family, and teammates. Have fun create your own unique story and experience with The Ruck Challenge 2020 Virtual 10K tell us about your Ruck motivation.
- Carrying a ruck is optional let us know, with ruck or without ruck.
Can’t participate in The Ruck Challenge walking or running. Please consider donating
- Click here to register online.
- Complete a 10K (6.2 miles).
- Teams of 4, all male, all female, coed
- Carrying a ruck is optional (male 35 lbs.) (females 25 lbs.).
- Submit your pic’s / video and completion time to (email@example.com) we will post The Ruck Challenge
Rules: Adhere to Riverside County Covid-19 community health safety policy.
Complete The Ruck Challenge 2020 Virtual 10K by Nov. 30, 2020. Start TODAY
HAVE FUN, BE SAFE, TELL US YOUR RUCK STORY
Winning: Everyone who registers and participates will receive an amazing medal by mail. Compete virtually against others in The Ruck Challenge “2020 VIRTUAL” 6th annual 10K Post your pic’s/ video, and finish time. Support veteran nonprofit