The Ruck Challenge Rules and Teams Information
The course begins at the American Legion Riverside Post 79 Hall located at 2979 Dexter Dr, Riverside, CA 92501. Click here for directions.
1. The team must register and pay the $45 fee per person for this event by May 1st, 2020. Includes breakfast and lunch.
2. Team must consist of of 4 members
3. Each team must carry an average of 50 pounds per male or 35 pounds per female
For Example: 4 men carry a total of 200 pounds; 2 men and 2 women carry a total of 170 pounds
4. The weight may be distributed among the team in any way among the members
For Example: A 4 man team may have 2 members carry 60 pounds and the other 2 carry 40 pounds each
5. The team time will consist of the slowest team member time for the team.
For Example: a team with finish times of 1:20, 1:22, 1:24, and 1:26, will have a time of 1:26.
6. Each team will supply their own rucks and weights which will be both weighed before and after the race
Upon successful registration, the team name and members will appear under the “Teams” section below.
The Ruck Challenge is directed towards law enforcement and other governmental agencies within the Inland Empire. Additional teams may apply and be considered. Full discretion for additional teams rests with The Challenge Committee. The Ruck Challenge Committee welcomes the following registered teams:
- Barbara Plate
- Jurupa Valley Men’s (RSA)
- Jurupa Valley Rocky Ducks
- J J L
- Kelly Ross
- Bench Warmers (RSA)
- Joggers 4 Justice
- J DG
- Riverside Heavy Rucker (RSA)
- Ruck Stars
- Rucking Monitors
- RUCKUS 176
- J BD
- SWAT (RSA)
- Team Ruck It
- Team USA
- The Home Ruckers
- J MJ
- The Zulu-Foxtrots
- J F
- Too Slow to Win Too Dumb to Quit
- We Will Ruck You
- What the Ruck
- J A
- The HS Hogs